Sunday, February 6, 2011

Choose my outfits for Fashion Week Today!!!!

So I've shown you all the last 3 outfits in the last 3 posts and I cant wait to see which outfit featuring my favorite mustard yellow Forever 21 shirt  you all think I should wear to which events.
The events again are
1) IFB Blogger Conference (full day of panel discussions, lunch and a great party afterward with a DJ) Keep in mind comfort!
2). Bensoni Fashion Show
3). Jewelry Showcase Fashion Show featuring my friend modeling

Outfit 1
To see more of this look go HERE!!!!!

Outfit 2
To see more of this look go HERE!!!!

Outfit 3
To see more of this look go HERE!!!!

I just got my hair done and I feel pretty. You all should check out my girl Abby's Blog she hooked my hair up again! She is also very nice. Sometimes its hard to find a good hair dresser. She has a great fashion and lifestyle blog as well 4 Aces check her and her fabulous friends out! I can't wait for Fashion Week to begin. Tomorrow I'm going to do some volunteering and I'm looking forward to it. I thought for Black History Month I'd do some volunteering in my neighborhood.

So which outfit for which event??????
Thanks in advance Fashionistas.


XOXO
Monroe


29 comments:

  1. ur a real fashionista!
    keep it up!

    I'm def. following you! pls follow back http://www.sadhanalila.blogspot.com

    x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MONROE! i say the 3rd option! i want those pants girl!

    blessings-

    ReplyDelete
  3. All outifts are lovely but I'd choose outfit 1 or 2 for the 1st event, outfit 3 for the second event and accordingly outfit 1 or 2 for the 3rd event (depending on which one you pick for the 1st event). I'm so jealous, I'd love to attend fashion week in NY! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd wear the 1st to the IFB conference, and the 2nd to the jewelry showcase! Love the 1st necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first outfit!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say #3 for the IFB conference, #2 for Bensoni and #1 for the jewelry fashion show--great looks:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE outfit 2! xx

    www.everystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg both of your necklaces much such bold statements. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #3

    www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw you look so classy chic! i love the look, esp your pants and i liked how you styled them with the gold yellow top. :) so definitely outfit #3 stuck out to me :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual I love all your outfits but I tjhink that the second one is the best one :)

    charmingflopy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfits! I love nr 3 the most!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the #3 :D


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
    (there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  14. After careful consideration, I'm going to say #3!

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would go with #2 to to the jewelry show and #3 to the IFB conference!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for outfit 2. I think it's unique and you won't run the risk of anyone else having those same printed pants on. ; )

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the 2nd outfit! such a fantastic mix of colors!

    kisses :)
    Watching the waves

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely outfits...


    following...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE outfit #1!!!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmn... maybe the second one though I love skirts! Is this a recent purchase, the top? I have been looking for the same colour top!

    xox,

    ML
    20 York Street

    ReplyDelete
  21. I definately would choose the harem pants!! looooooooove them!!

    SignorinaTina

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww the pants are oh so cuteeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those outfit are awesome!!! The red pant is so faboulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. YOu look stunning in the first picture!!lovee the skirt and the necklace!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin