Saturday, October 15, 2011

Taylor Dress: My Showroom Visit

Stark white walls....lined with a silver rack the span of the room.
with nothing but gorgeous dress after gorgeous dress.
all different colors and textures and fabrics and lengths.
I am in Taylor Dress showroom...otherwise known as Dress Heaven

Thanks to Nicole I got to see the dresses up close and personal.
I felt like running through the room and hugging every dress and swirling. lol
The Taylor dress is definitely refined yet fun, alluring yet festive...the dresses all have a certain sophistication yet a playful element.
 These are a few that my eye was immediately drawn to.



 This was definitely my absolute favorite and it has pockets!
You all know how I feel about dresses and skirts with pockets! The details are so small but really make this dress POP.
 I also got to check out some of the documented recent press for Taylor. They are actually going to be in O Magazine Oprah Winfrey's Magazine soon! I was also told that recently Star Jones took over the place swept up in all the amazing dresses!

 I even got a sneak peak into production! This was so cool. As customers we often forget what goes into creating an article of clothing especially something as fabulous as a Taylor dress. It was super neat to get to see behind the scenes.


Taylor Dresses are sold mostly in major department stores such as Nordstroms and Loehmann's but you can check them out online Taylor Dress and twitter.
I think the line has done exceptionally well and they are only 4 years old!

what do you all think of Taylor Dresses?
Dont forget to enter my Giveaway for a Mango Necklace HERE.
xo
Monroe


13 comments:

  1. Cool! I love to see all colors and patterns together in the "clothing rack" ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses look awesome!! I'd like to try them all on:)) you're soo lucky:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are gorgeous! I love the orange patterned one - so 60's!

    http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most interestin. I bet they all fit you like a glove.
    Have a grand weekend, MOnroe.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dresses. I don't think I can afford them but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was dress girl:/ I'm striving to be one but my size and pockets...is not letting it happen yet. beautiful dresses though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh the dresses are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! so many great dresses, i especially loved the white dress :)

    www.jennifer-rocha.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, how do you get access to all these wonderful places? You're one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a bunch on taylor dresses and i love them. The orange one in pic 4 is on sale @ Nordstrom now!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luv! The dress that I told you about that I got from Loehmanns in Florida was a Taylor dress. I agree, their dresses are both fun and sophisticated at the same time. Perfect to go from work to an evening evening event with a change of accessories and make up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin