Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the bralet and the midi skirt

picked up this skirt at Forever 21 for next to nothing.
my midi skirt collection is increasing steadily.
i smell a review of my skirt collection blog post coming at you soon.


Top: ASOS Bralet | Blazer & Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Nicole via Daffys
Watch: Casio | Necklace: ALDO | Purse: Thrifted Vintage Coach
I've been rocking the hell outta these awesome shoes that I picked up a Daffy's a few weeks ago.
They are totally comfortable and make any look a bit more rocker.
i think the bralet top is the perfect way to show a little skin without showing too much with the blazer.
i have been working hard to clear out my closet. I figure if i havent worn it this past year and dont love it to pieces its gotta go. I have a huge pile to donate and the other half has made it on to my store SHOP FASHION STEELE NYC
so make sure to check it out.
xx
Monroe


10 comments:

  1. That's my rule too, if I haven't worn it in a year it's gotta go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monroe, you are KILLING this look girl. Not everyone can pull this off. You look great from head to toe. Nicely Done Doll!! BTW, I saw you on June Ambrose last night too. That must have been a fabulous experience.

    7eventh Letter
    http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute, as usual! love the hat and the skirt. looks great on you!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the skirt and the necklace - you look gorgeous!


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same skirt. Def one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin