Monday, June 11, 2012

Top Tribal Outfit Picks

my obsession with tribal/print inspired clothing is at an all time high.
I am itching for some african prints, bright greens and yellows and bulky jewelry.


i'm thinking of visiting a few african shops around Harlem and getting some fabric for a tulip skirt. I have the way I want the skirt to look in my mind...I just have to find a good seamstress to make it happen. at times like these i wish I knew how to sew...lol. ps...my L.A.M.B. shoe obession continues.
xx
Monroe

Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele


4 comments:

  1. I'm been loving bulky jewelry lately.


    --
    Shanice,


    Please Check Out My Blog www.shanicexoxo.info

    p.s. I am hosting another giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! (: CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin