Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thrift Find: Vintage White Leather Jacket

i am doing a mental back flip. why you ask??? because I cannot do a literal back flip.
but back flips aside...i have found what i've been searching for!
a vintage white leather jacket!
spotted it while waiting in line at Beacon's Closet to try on vintage dresses. it was the only thing i left the store with but i am sooooo hyped about it. i love it when i can strike something off my wardrobe wishlist.
 
White Vintage Leather Jacket: Beacon's Closet
GET THE LOOK
 


Check out my other great finds from Beacon's Closet here and here. Don't forget to check out my eBook: Thrift and the City: A guide to New York City thrift and vintage shopping, to find out wear I do my best thrifting!
xx
Monroe
 
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele


5 comments:

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin