Wednesday, January 16, 2013

last week

last week on instagram
 
this outfit post featuring a bany top c/o Soi Boutique
See by Chloe Romper that I scored for $20 during my Thrift and the City Shopping Tour
Watching Scandal again online...last weeks episode was sooooo good! I LOVE FITZ!
Freedom tower almost complete...World Trade Center
delish Shake Shack!
Shooting outfit photos for the blog while also shooting film for a new blogger show!
3rd Ave NYC
train life #nyc
George Washington Bridge in Washington Heights
 
Make sure to check me out on instagram!
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. LOVE the overalls. I really need to snatch up a pair!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Monroe.
    When would you recomend a new York wee in September or beginning of October weather wisi???
    Thank you my gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally into the overall movement! & congrats on the blogger show! i can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I can't wait till it drops...its hilarious!

      xx
      Monroe

      Delete
  4. love your instagram pics, nostalgic nyc, god i love it here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin